Đề kiểm tra học kì I lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh - Đề 2
Đề kiểm tra học kì I môn tiếng Anh dành cho học sinh lớp 9 - Đề 2
- Phát hành: Bộ GD-ĐT
- Dung lượng: 53 KB
- Cập nhật: 18/12/2012
- Lượt tải: 1.478
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA MÔN TIẾNG ANH, HỌC KỲ I, LỚP 9
Đề số 2 ( Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút)
A. MA TRẬN (BẢNG 2 CHIỀU)
B. NỘI DUNG ĐỀ
Listen to the passage and decide if the following statements are T (True) or F (False) (2.0 pts)
1. There are about two thousand different languages in the world.
2. The United Nation has chosen only six languages for business.
3. The six languages are Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, German and English.
4. English is the language of business, sea, air, sports and science.
5. The speaker has learnt English for five years.
6. She finds that English is easy to learn.
7. It is very difficult for her to learn English grammar.
8. She spends a lot of time practising listening, speaking and reading English.
Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
Advertisements are very important in the modern world. Often your T-shirt or jeans show the name of the company that made them. This is a popular form of advertising. A special picture or symbol, called logo, is sometimes used.
You see logos on many different products. The idea of a logo is that whenever you see it, you think of that product or company.
Many people like to buy a product because it is made by a certain company. Some people only buy a product that is made by a famous company. People wear clothes and carry bags that have a famous label to show that they are fashionable and have good taste.
It is very common to see advertisements on TV and hear them on the radio. Most advertisements are only a few seconds long but very attractive. Sometimes, the advertiser uses a slogan because it is easy to say and easy to remember.
The idea of advertisements is to try to make you buy the product. They sometimes show rich and famous people using that product. The message is, if you want to feel rich and famous, then buy this product.
a. Choose the most suitable ending to each of the following sentences. (1.0 pt)
1. A logo is a _________.
A. company’s name B. special company
C. type of product D. company symbol
2. A popular form of advertising is to _________.
A. wear jeans B. use logo
C. watch TV D. use different products
3. A good slogan is _________.
A. easy to remember B. useful to produce
C. simple to make D. easy to buy
4. The main purpose of an advertisement is to _________.
A. sell you something you do not want
B. make you feel rich and famous
C. make you buy the product
D. pay the TV station
Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết